Saturday, June 23, 2012

Music of the Week

International Flavor: P-Square Ft. Rick Ross (Beautiful Onyinye) has a very sweet, melody. Ricky Rozay has gone international. He has collaborated with the hit Nigerian R&B duo (P-Square- identical twin brothers Peter and Paul Okoye.) 


Mercy: Kanye West (Another hit from Mr. West, who is currently dating Kim Kardashian) Check out my previous blog about the Air Yeezy 2 Campout I did.


Beat It Up: 50 Cent Ft. LoveRance (This is just simply, a nice club banger.)


Daughters: Nas (A great message from the lyrical rap genius, Nas. The deeper meaning of the song is that fathers should be men that they would want their daughters to be with.)


Thanks for reading my blog. Enjoy the music of the week!!!
AC

2 comments:

  1. I love your music of the week post, especially "Beautiful Onyinye"...thats my jam. I love P-Square, and every one of their songs. Rick Ross definitely did good in this one. Ma, Ma, Maybach music..Ugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ada I love all their music as well. Lol ugh. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...